Screen 2 Scrap - january 2010 Inspiration {LOVE}

by - 9:15 AM



Added criteria:

1. Black and white layout
2. Using one strong color

*Movie Diva Demand* For an extra bonus two points .......
use three or more black and white photos on your layout


this is my LO for January challenge at screen 2 scrap
the photo was taken on christmas day in bribie island
i have used on my LO
bella page kit
creative memories flower
creative memories pp ,paper ribbon
Foam Alphas,brad
rak dragon fly from loopa
Kaiser Craft Rhinestones
Kaiser Craft pink paint
...TFL...

You May Also Like

2 comment

  1. Lovely layout Anita and I love the colours.......gorgeous piccy too.....luv marg xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Layouts Anita. And you are welcome with the RAK. So funny as I have just noticed you have three daughters and there was a whole bunch of dinosaurs and stuff in the pack LOL.... I'm sure you will find a good use for them. But there was some good bling and flowers too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx