you make my life beautiful layout | Kaisercraft oct challenge

by - 1:39 PM

Hi.
Today I'm sharing a layout and process video created for kaisercraft 
On my take of this months challenge 


I chose to use fussy cut, mist, flowers and collectables 

This layout is of my daughter eve ..


I kept the layout simple for the challenge 


here is my layout process video


With the butterflies I added the pearl string behind the butterflies pearls on top and glitter glue 
Around the edges of the butterflies 



I added a few flowers,along with smaller and fussy cut flowers 


I used another of my daughters selfies as she loves Snapchat filters



I used one of the collectables for my title and tucked a tag behind my photo 
And a splash of colour blast shimmer bling flick across the layout 



"you make my life beautiful" Layout By Anita Bownds 
P2178 C'est La Vie |P2180 Belle |P2181 Bonjour
P2182 Oui Oui |CT866 Collectables |SB794 Pearls - Snow
EM433 Pearl String Pearl |F667 mini Paper Blooms Coral
F630 paper Blooms iceberg |T302  mounting foam
OTHER: glitter glue| cotton thread |machine stitching




You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx