So Lovely Layout

by - 12:43 PM


Hi there,
So today I thought I would have a play with some pink fresh studio indigo hills 
I absolutely adore pinkfresh studio paper I love the texture and thickness 


So because I like to be inspired by the fabulous designs and this super lovely photo of my daughter Melissa 
I fussy cut the half scallops designs and added them to the top of my layout 



I was inspired by the patterned paper and the beautiful beautiful photo of my daughter 
Made me think of beautiful flowers in the spring blooming in the sun


So I decided I would make a Rose cutfile to compliment those beautiful patterned papers
I wanted to add the 3 colors pink,blue and yellow 


I love how the colors just pop 




Indigo hills 6x6 patterned paper pad 
American crafts stamps 
Kaisercraft alpha stickers 
NeatNCraftyCutz floral Rose set

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx