Have yourself a Merry little Christmas layout | Kaisercraft DT

by - 12:00 AM

Hi..
 sharing my layout and process video 
I wanted to show you how easy it is to combine gold and white without overwhelming the layout with too much gold 



Here is my process video of my layout.


Here you can see a close up of my title I've fussy cut from P2177 incandescent 
And the frame behind my photo layers 



I machine stitched across the top of my strips and collectables 


With the vellum I used a embossing folder Christmas trees to add
A layer behind my photo to break up the gold


Used the detailed doily I die cut P2174 crystal patterned paper 
For one of my layers giving it that soft touch of colour 


"Have yourself a Merry little christmas" layout By Anita bownds 
P2169 Glittering | P2172 Lustrous |P2177 Incandescent
P2174 Crystal |CT865 Collectables |EF248 Christmas Trees Embossing folder
DD776 Detailed doily
OTHER: Vellum| machine stitching | shimmer spray bling


I hope I've given you some fun creating inspiration 
When you play with this fabulous collection 

.xx.










You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx