always forever layout | Colour Blast

by - 8:30 AM

Hi  sharing my first layout and process video for this month I thought I would do a layout showing how to incorporate mixed media on your layout for those who would like to try it for the first time.


On my layout I wanted to use a doily and mist it with the bling shimmer spray Using a heart stencil over the top


In my video I'll be showing little technique tip for spraying stencilsHere is my process video of my layout.



Here is a close up of the doily and my title using shimmer spray blingAnd embossing powder bling on my chipboard title 







And here is another close up of my doily and title 










And I've added lots of fussy cut flowers
 and the pink fringed paper 




Products usedColour blast shimmer spray blingColour blast embossing powder bling



Thanks for popping by, I hope you have enjoyed my creation & that I have given you a little inspiration.Happy Crafting..xx









You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx