Christmas Blessings Layout + Video | Kaisercraft

by - 11:30 AM

Hi..
today im sharing a process video on how I created this layout. 
I've kept it simple and clean with lots of pops of foil

Here is my video 


I used the berry ink lightly with the template as I didn't want it to be to dark
I wanted a subtle colour in the background 

I love the foil doilies and the pattern paper from the paper pad with the little bits
Of foil.


I used a sticker for a title I backed it with pink patterned paper 


I a small cutout bit to the side of my photo to add a bit more colour
I absolutely love the sparklets they are a lovely 


P2145 Pearlescent |P2148 Christmas Carol |PP1003 Paper Pad
PS462 Pretty Doilie Foil |SS319 Sticker Sheet |IT915 Ornamental
RS408 Sparklets Crystal  |IP731 Ink Berry
Other : Paper clip | Machine stitching


Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx