July creations | 2 Crafty Chipboard

by - 10:24 AM

Hi..
I was totally stoked when Di asked me if I wanted to join the 2 crafty team
And today I get to share my first projects
 I've created as part of the 2 crafty team..

"Be Yourself"
with my first layout i did some misting 


here is my video process 






and here are some close ups of the chipboard on my layout
With my title I used pink embossing powder


And for the design elements I used white embossing powder then just added a little ink


And the round ornate frame just white embossing powder with pearls 


2 Crafty Chipboard Used





Products used
Kaisercraft all That Glitters 6x6 paper pad PP964
Prima Flowers Salvage District #586461
Prima Marketing box flowers gold kiss #586744
prima 6x6 Stencil Tubaroses #579937
Prima Paper Clay #814991
Embossing Powder, impasto
samco paint Cherry blossom ,bright yellow , metallic gold

"Perfection" 
 for this layout i kept it clean and simple
with a touch of mixed media


here is my process video of my layout





and here are some close ups of my layout
I used white embossing powder on the on the element set chipboard 


And for the lattice leaves I used the light green embossing powder


Also did the same with my title just used white embossing powder 


And I used pink withe circle heart frame and added pink rhinestones


2 Crafty Chipboard used
Lattice Leaves


Products used Kaisercraft Ma Cherie 6x6 Paper pad PP982
Kaisercraft Ma Cherie Beauty P1955
Prima Marketing box flowers gold kiss #586744
prima 6x6 Stencil Tubaroses #579937
Prima Flowers Salvage District #586461
Embossing Powder, impasto
samco paint Cherry blossom










Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx