Recipe Book | Kaisercraft

by - 4:37 PM

Hi..
Today I'm sharing a recipe book created for our DT post featuring the recipe cards
I pulled out my bind it all that has been sitting on my scrap shelf for awhile just waiting to be used
And I also used my envelope tool to create the pages


So inside each page I've added a few recipe cards


I've embelished all the pages with collectables and bits of patterned paper 

So each page could be used as a different categorie 


I added some brads with punched circles that I can wind the twine around to close the pockets 

This would be a great gift to someone moving into a new home


Or for a daughter moving out with her favourite recipes 

P2118 Knead | P2120 Cool |CT859 Collectables |Em432 Recipe Cards
KM111 Kaisermist White |T302  mounting foam |DD555 round fancy frames
SB700 Rhinestones silver |F650 Mini Paper Blooms - Olive
Other : Cotton Thread|O wires|String





Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog 
Xx











Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx