Happy birthday tag | Prima challenge fun

by - 4:40 PM

Hi..
So I thought I would give this beautiful colour challenge a go 
as I really love playing with pretty Prima stuff 



I created a tag using the main colours of the colour palette 
on my background by using a stamp with watercolours 
 , 

Layered with leaves,IOD paper clay elements painted gold with a touch of white so it's not so bold 

 stamped and embossed stamp flowers and using the beautiful flower from the boxed flowers sweet 


vintage and 2 crafty chipboard happy birthday 

Prima IOD Moulds Baroque 3 #814793
Prima Paper Clay #814991
prima stamp #541842
prima stamp #541866

2 crafty 
watercolours ,bling, doily die,ribbon










Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx