Colour Blast Design Team Entry 2016

by - 6:26 PM

Hi..
Here is my application for the Colour Blast call..
I was super excited when I won some of the fabulous Colour blast products colour paste,embossing powder and shimmering mist from a challenge I had entered a few months ago at Kraft plus 
I couldn't wait to play with some new mixed media products and I absolutely love using the colour bast paste it makes great backgrounds with stencils and drys fast . 
This was my first play with all 3 products 


Since this layout I've used it on some others but I can only share a peek 


Here are some other projects I've created using embossing,sprays and texture paste
I really love getting a little messy 



This tag was a fun tag to make coloured sprays mixed with a clear medium 
Embossing with stamps and misting on paper clay


Thanks for stopping by and checking out my application 

Crafty Hugs..xx

You May Also Like

1 comment

  1. Hi Anita! Just popped in today to tell you that I love your soft, delicate and creative style.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx