Boho Decor frame | Kaisercraft

by - 1:07 PM

Hi..
Today I'm sharing my take on the Kaisercraft DT decor challenge 
I brought a few Moulds off eBay to play around with the paper clay
And I went to a few op shops and got a few frames to decorate 


I glued the paper clay bits down with gesso and covered them with texture paste
Then I added a few drops of mist and added a pink tinge to the White texture paste


Then I decorated inside the frame with patterned paper and collectables 
and a few stickers and a bit of cotton thread and a splash of mist


SB2409 5X7 Frame |P2113 Bohemian |SS315 Sticker Sheet
KM111 Kaisermist White  |KM106 Kaisermist denim
KM117 Kaisermist Apple |KM115 Kaisermist Candy
Other : Cotton thread | paper clay |mould |gesso |texture paste |glitter







Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx