Prima wall Decor

by - 11:42 AM

Hi..
Today I wanted to share one part of my scrappy space that I'm totally loving.
I've always loved shabby chic look and my big fave is altered frames that people throw away but I always end up giving them away as gifts or my girls claim them lol so this year I hope to add more to my scrappy space





The frame in the middle I've had since I was 12 for 5 bucks as the glass was broken I've kept it and it is my favorite frame, and so I've added a quote to it that I found on Pinterest.
 I'm really hoping to buy those lovely IOD moulds as I think are just so awesome they would make a frame way awesome!!.




I'm absolutely in love with the little tin containers they are just perfect for scrappy supplies 
And I love hanging my tags on this chipboard heart frame that I covered in gesso and added those lovely Soprano white flowers they are just Devine..

When I redone my scrappy studio last year I wanted a desk that went around 3 of my 4 walls
That way I could work on more then one project at a time


I hope you have enjoyed a little look at one part of my scrappy space 




Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

2 comment

  1. Such a pretty wall.....I really enjoyed looking at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love that dress you made!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx