Decorated Dress form

by - 12:28 PM

Hi..
So yesterday I started off with some book paper a dress form 
and some Prima flowers that I totally adore by the way !
I did a few coats of gesso over the dress form


Used the book paper as the undergarment to fluff the skirt out and cover the waist 
Then I used the tales of you and me 8x8 paper pad to make the dress 
I kept the dress simple 



In the opening of the dress there's another little layer that I used a stencil on using modelling paste



Prima marketing tales of you and me 8x8 paper pad #991074
Vintage emporium flowers #586539
Stencil,lace,string pearls,modelling paste,gesso,book paper,dress form ,cotton thread



Thanks for looking 





Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

1 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx