2016 /17 Kaisercraft Design Team Application

by - 9:29 AM

Hi there,
Today I'm super excited to share with you my application 
for the 2016/17 Kaisercraft design team call
I chose to create a layout as I think it best describes my style I love 
Fussing cutting,layers of paper, destressing,flicking mists ,stenciling and my white space



I hope you enjoyed my tutorial 

Here are close ups of my layout


And a close up of my photo,fussing cutting 


And a side shot of my fussing cutting 





Here is a close up of the mixed impasto with the Kaisermist 
I love creating the soft colors 


Product list
IT913 Template Mandala | Kisermist KM107 peach |KM111 white 
P2111 Wanderer | P2108 young |P2109 Wild | P2110 free
CT858 collectables |T314 Double sided tape |T303 foam tape
CD101 kaisercard weave coconut

Other:impasto ,machine stitching ,gold paperclip









Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

11 comment

  1. all the best!! this LO is stunning..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing, i am sure you will be a wonderful ambassador for Kaisercraft!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I'd wish you luck but Seriously, you don't need it! !! Always inspiring, always breathtakingly beautiful! Well done sweets xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic layout. Love this collection. Good luck :) Fingers crossed :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx