Summer Sunshine Canvas | Kaisercraft

by - 11:15 AM

Hi..
I'm enjoying the lovely rain we've been having for weeks every thing is so green but we really need it
It has cooled the heat right down.. So
Today over on the Kaisercraft blog we are sharing a summer sunshine layout 
Our assignment was to create a layout featuring the fishnet stencil and the fishnet die
I created mine on a canvas to hang on the wall



I started by sizing the pattern paper to fit the canvas then I distress around the edges
And next I mixed some mist with impasto paste and applyed it on my fishnet stencil
Then I die cut 2 of my fishnet die cuts and used one under my photo layers and one in the top left hand corner and then added some clusters of flowers and embellishments 



Here is what I've used

"Summer Sunshine" canvas By Anita Bownds
P2056 sea grass |P2052 Palms |P2053 shells |P2057 coral
SS307 Sticker sheet |CT850 collectables |DD745 Decorative Die Fishing net
FL574 Flourish pack sea life |EF230 Circles |KM111 Kaisermist White
SB718 Pearls - Bliss |T314 Double sided tape |DD555 round fancy frames
DD903 die and stamp set nautical |IP719 Ink Black |IT902 Designer template fishing net
F649 Mini Blooms Sage |F647 Mini blooms iceberg |F632 Paper Blooms - Sage
Other:impasto paste






Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx