Country life layout | kaisercraft

by - 3:47 PM

Hi..
Wow the holidays just flew past huh well today I'm sharing a layout I created for one of our design team assignments for Kaisercraft 
to create a layout using 3 pattern papers from the old mac collection 
Featuring the DD359 gum nuts die
This photo was taken early in the morning in winter and their was dew covering the paddock 
With a lone kookaburra sitting on a post out in the middle, I guess he was waiting for the sun to come up cause it was a little chilly.


I kept the layout simple as I wanted to focus on the photo and the die cut gum nuts and leaves 
I also felt that using the Kraft cardstock helped achieve the look I was going with
I added lots of layers under my photo using only the 3 pattern papers I had chosen 
I also added a fun barb wire sticker across the center that I felt just fitted in so perfect with the photo



P2044 horseshoe |P2047 animals |P2048 rusty
SS306 sticker sheet |CT849 collectables |KM102 Kaisermist Antique gold
KM111 Kaisermist White |CD651 Kraft cardstock |DD359 Decorative Die gum nuts
Other machine stitching


Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx