January Creations | Kaisercraft

by - 1:02 PM

Hi 
Today I'm sharing a few creations with the new collections Kaisercraft 
True love and #Me
I had a lot of fun play with these paper collections I started with making some birthday tags
Using the paper pad and embossing folders 



I absolutely loved fussy cutting out the flowers and gold foiled hearts



"Birthday" Tags  
PP988 Paper Pad |CD650 kaisercard Smooth white
EF224 Handwritten |KM111 Kaisermist White
Other : Twine

With this card I pulled out some of the new alphabet dies to create a shaker card
For a birthday card for a little girl

Using double sided tape to make the shaker box behind the pattern paper 



"Happy Birthday To You" Card
PP988 Paper Pad |SS304 Sticker Sheet
DD735 Decorative Dies Uppercase Alphabet
Other : glitter

I thought I would decorate one of these monologue M for my daughter mel for her room 

Covered it with pattern paper and then
I glued the gold printed tape around the edges 


Then next I fussy cut flowers and fussy cut a gold foiled heart and add a sticker and some pearls




"Monologue M" 
SB313 Monologue M |PP988 Paper Pad |CT847 Collectables
SS304 Sticker Sheet |P2025 My Love |PT227 printed tape - gold
SB792 Pearls - Chocolate |SB786 Pearls - Rose |KM111 Kaisermist White




the colours of the #me collection are just lovely blue,yellow ,green and black 
make for a great colour combo . i chose a photo of my daughter mel for this layout using a black and white photo went well with the contrast colours 
i fussy cut some of the flowers and tucked them under my layers along with adding a few pre cut leaves with my cameo
i also used some of the gold mist and a stamped the arrow a few times.

" Be You " layout
P2034 Confidence |P2037 Strength |P2039 Encourage |CS24 Clear Stamps
CT848 Collectables|IP719 Ink Black |KM102 Kaisermist Antique gold
Other :paper clip |silhouette cut 


Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx