All of me loves all of you | Kaisercraft

by - 11:35 AM

Hi..
This week on the Kaisercraft blog we have been asked to create a layout using the one true love collection using the specialty papers and I've used the diecut specialty paper 
I fussy cut some of the flowers out and added them to my layout




I used the diecut as a feature to the side of my photo 
along with a smaller flower on the opposite side 


ive added lots of flicks of gold mist to my white background
and a few silhouette cut leaves to add extra texture





"All of me loves all of you" Layout 
PS438 Wreath Specialty Die Cut |CS247 Clear Stamps | CD101 kaisercard weave coconut
PP988 Paper Pad |CT847 Collectables |P2026 My Sweetheart
RS453 Rhinestones strip pink |KM102 Kaisermist Antique gold
EM407 Tini pegs
Other :silhouette cut |machine stitching




















Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx