Hello Beach Day Adventure | Kaisercraft

by - 12:00 PM

Hi...
Our assignment this week for Kaisercraft 
was to create a layout using the specialty papers From the sail away collection 
I chose to use both and to mist the mist-able one with blue mist 



Across the page and I wanted to keep the layout light and dark blue
I added the die cut specialty in the center adding my photo and paper layers in the center of it


Then I added a few anchors that where left over from a card I had made on to the background 
I used some double sided tape to pop up some of the collectables 
And a I added few of the stickers from the sticker sheet for part of my title


Here you can see a close up of the misted background I loved how the mist didn't make the background buckle like some cardstocks do 


DD730 Decorative Die Card creations Anchors C6
PS435 Compass Specialty Die Cut |PS436 Chains Specialty Gloss |SS300 Sticker Sheet
CT844 Collectables |P1988 Map |P1980 Ship |P1981 Compass |P1985 Rope
P1983 Nautical |P1986 Starfish |T303 foam tape |T314 Double sided tape
T627 Template Nautical Quarters |KM106 Kaisermist denim |KM116 Kaisermist Aqua
Other: machine stitching


















Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx