october creations | kaisercraft

by - 11:54 AM

Hi...
On the kaisercraft blog today I'm sharing my October projects 
This layout is of my daughter mel smiling at her sister Kara because she was making funny faces at her while taking photos
As she normally does to get her sisters to laugh at her ..
.we went down to see her on Father's Day so we could all be together for a awesome day together 
I absolutely love all the pink tones in this collection and all the pretty butterflies 
I used the big rose stamp on some of the patterned paper and embossed it with white zing embossing powder
Oh and the hint of eggshell blue is super lovely with the grey floral patterns absolutely lovely 



P1953 darling |P1957 Elegant |P1961 Glamour |CS241 Clear Stamps
PP982 Paper Pad |T302  mounting foam |SS297 Sticker Sheet
PP982 Paper Pad |CT841 Collectables |CD101 kaisercard weave coconut
Other:white embossing powder |paper clip|AC roller stamp

I had some fun making cards with the new card creations dies
I die cut 2 bits of patterned paper from the paper pad


And glued the black hearts in the teal spots and popped a sentiment on from the collectables

PP981 paper pad |CT840 collectables |T302  mounting foam
DD724 Decorative Die Card creations hearts cardfront - c6


i seen a great idea while searching for ideas for my daughter Kara's room
i had seen lots of beautiful butterfly mobiles and thought to my self fairy Dust was the perfect paper to create one
i started by die cutting all the butterflies and hearts out and sewing them
then i created the cardboard ring to hang them on using the KD353 Victorian frame small
and traced around it twice once on the cardboard and once on the P1965 Enchanted patterned paper and glued it together
then i poked holes through the cardboard and threaded through the cotton thread and glued them in the holes
then i added 4 extra holes for the paper string to hang.

P1962 Dew Drops |P1965 Enchanted |P1967 pixie |P1970 whispers
DD724 Decorative Die Card creations hearts cardfront - c6
DD503 Decorative Die butterflies
other: white cotton | machine stitching |cardboard |paper string




And here is a card I made using the paper pad to make tags to decorate the card
Along with collectables and a stamped sentiment 

And some fussy cut butterflies from the specialty paper

CS242 Clear Stamps |PP983 paper pad |CT842 collectables
PS433 flutter - specialty foil |SB700 Rhinestones silver
T302  mounting foam
Other:white embossing powder|machine stitching

And here is the other card I created with the other die cut bits
And I made a bow to add A bit more detail 


I've also fussy cut a doily shape from one of the patterned papers to go behind my collectable
And added pop dots behind it

PP981 paper pad |CT840 collectables |SB750 silver
P1947 gleeful |T302  mounting foam
DD724 Decorative Die Card creations hearts cardfront - c6
Other :123 punch


This was my daughter Eve's first Christmas my dad came up for holiday's 
This photo was taken in the morning while he was reading the paper 
I guess she was a little mesmerized with him turning the pages and she was oh so quiet


And I thought it would be cute to add a mini envelope with a few things poking out of it


I wanted to change it up and not use red on the page so I stuck with white, green, teal, Kraft and a bit of black

P1948 peppy |P1949 zippy |P1950 sprightly
SS296 Sticker sheet |CS240 Clear stamps |PP981 paper pad
CT840 collectables |CD101 kaisercard weave coconut
Km101 Kaisermist charcoal | fiskars punch
Other:machine stitching |ink

I hope you have enjoyed my creations and inspired to play with all the new collections

Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx