Adventure and Fun | Jot magazine Challenge

by - 11:59 AM

Hi..
So today I was doing a little clean up in my scrap studio and I found this photo of my 2 girls 
In the front yard in their sun shade tent having a little snack 
And I really wanted to play with this fabulous moodboard
jot magazine challenge


So here is what I came up with
My girls always had fun playing in The front yard when they were little 
I kinda miss them making up fun imaginary adventures 





Products used
Pink paislee Atlas 
Americancrafts cardstock 
Americancrafts thickers
Dear lizzy fine and dandy 






Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

4 comment

  1. Anita this is just stunning! Thanks for creating, sharing and joining in with the challenge fun this month at Jot Mag :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anita. This is a wonderful and different page. I loved it.
    HeatherB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Anita... soft... pretty.... gorgeous.
    Thanks so much for joining in with the Jot challenge this month..x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad you could join us again Anita with another fabulous entry!!! ;) Thank you for taking the time & playing along with us over at Jot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx