Mr fish layout | gold gold gold Kaisercraft

by - 5:59 PM

Hi
Today over on the Kaisercraft blog 
we where asked to make creations using A touch of gold

using lots of gold i used a bit of patterned paper from the 6x6 paper pad that had gold foil polka dots
I offset the photo to the side of that gold polka dot paper then started to add other bits of patterned paper under my photo only adding a few layers plus a doily,collectables and tag, keeping with the gold,black and white colours



Once I had all my elements where I wanted them I flicked the antique gold mist across the page 
And adding a few gold sequins 


Adding the strip across the top of the page along with a little strip just
 tucked under with a little tab with a stamped word happy


We have had this goldfish for 4 years or more 
The first thing I see in the morning is his big eyes stearin at me waiting to be fed 


CT834 collectables |P1904 Gleam |CD101 kaisercard weave coconut
P1900 razzle| PP976 paper pad |EM423 tag pack
CS234 clear stamp |EM405 paper dolies |EM407 Tini pegs
T314 Double sided tape |T302  mounting foam |KM102 Kaisermist Antique gold
AS251 Alpha stickers ebony
Other :star sequins













Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx