merry christmas invitation - kaisercraft

by - 8:30 PM

Hi..
Today over on the Kaisercraft blog today we are sharing lots of invitations 
It's amazing how different they all are, so pop on over the the blog and check it out

I wanted my invitation to open like a fancy menu showing off that gold foil stripes and polka dots 



but to keep it closed I used some twin that came with the tags and a few bits from the collectables 


And here is what it looks like when it's open 


The reason I chose Christmas as its a big family get together at Christmas as its a 2 day celebration for us as its my oldest daughters birthday on Christmas Eve 
And we like to have BBQ ,music,fire pit 


PS421 pin stripe Specialty foil |PS423 christmas words Specialty foil
PP976 paper pad |EM423 tag pack |CT834 collectables
CS234 clear stamp |IP719 Ink Black |T314 Double sided tape
DD523 Decorative Die Card creations scallop card edge
Other :clear embossing powder|gold ink|gold paper clip|gold binder clip




Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx