meaning of christmas - Kaisercraft

by - 11:09 AM

Hi..
Today over on the Kaisercraft blog we where asked to create a layout that describes what the true meaning of Christmas is to us with Holy Night collection  and 
I guess the Christmas tree means a big deal to me as when I was growing up my family really didn't put up a Christmas tree and I wanted it to be a celebration after my first daughter was born on Christmas Eve at 12 minutes to 3 in the afternoon..so each year all my daughters and I decorate the tree and adding something new to the tree we have created 




Last Christmas we made a 3d star for the top of the tree covered in glitter 


I love this printed gold foil it's super lovely 


CD101 kaisercard weave coconut |P1912 emmanuel |P1913 wise man
PP977 paper pad |CT835 collectables |P1911 Angels
PS424 Angels Specialty foil |Km101 Kaisermist charcoal |T314 Double sided tape
AS253 Alpha stickers ivory |SS291 sticker sheet















Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx