Fun with Chipboard Frames | Sassy Scrapper

by - 11:00 AM

Hi..
Today I'm sharing some fun ways to use those chipboard frames
They are super cute to add to any project
I'm using the Simple Stories So Fancy chipboard frames

Here is one of the ways  I've used a chipboard frame on a card 
to make a cute belt buckle and it's super easy



I started by grabbing a few supplies to make this card
A embossing folder , sanding block , double sided foam tape, chipboard frames and patterned paper


I used the sanding block to make my embossing pop


I cut a bit of double sided foam tape the same thickness of the sides of my frame
And the length to fit inside the frame


And a strip of patterned paper to fit in the middle of the frame


Then I added the foam tape where I wanted my buckle to go


Next i applied my patterned paper strip over the top lining it up with my foam tape


Then centered my chipboard frame over the top and adhered it down
Now add some embellishments and your done


Super cute and easy huh!!


And here is a layout I created using some of the frames
It is super fun to just use them as frames.



but you can cut them in half and add them to the edge of a layout to give a different look


and layer them under another you have used as a frame 
Their is so much more you could do with them


So check out the sassy store for these chipboard frames

So Fancy Besties Paper 12x12So Fancy Bits and Pieces with Foil AccentsSo Fancy Chipboard Frames 24pk
So Fancy Enamel Dots 60pkSo Fancy Fancy Paper with Gold Foiled Elements 12x12So Fancy Navy Watercolour /Triangles Paper 12x12
So Fancy Marquee Paper 12x12So Fancy Mint Watercolour /Triangles Paper 12x12So Fancy Trendy Paper 12x12Open Book Floral Embossing FolderJourney Woodgrain Chipboard Thickers



Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx