Capture life everyday layout

by - 11:29 AM

Hi..
Today I thought I would play with some of my Heidi swapp stash I've had for a while 
And these cute pics of my daughter taking selfies 
I had a design in mind and I wanted too make 2 tags to put the photos on
And of course I wanted to at a Doiles so I used a couture creations die
Totally love that die!! And I really wanted to use a memory Dex file for part of my title 



And I really loved the memory Dex cards that have the gold foil so I cut the center out of one for part of my title I really think I might need more of them in my stash lol...and just had to add them gold foiled thickers so cute and shiny 


So here is a close up of it


I adore all the colours I've used in this layout 
Thanks for stopping and checking out my layout...



Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

1 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx