Life is better with a smile | kraft plus challenge

by - 11:20 AM

Hi..
This morning I woke up early..and wanted to start the day bright and fun
And I've been eyeing off this moodboard challenge over the weekend and thought I needed to give it ago!


A Mustard Explosion!
The Criteria:
Use Kraft as your background
Draw inspiration from the photo
and
Use Yellow Paint on your creation.




So here is what I come up with
I wanted to use a big k on my layout I've used my cameo to cut it out
and this photo I had previously printed 
The paint wasn't as bright as it was when it was wet it's like a light yellow almost like a light lemon 


I pulled out a few papers along with some flowers I had fussy cut in my stash


Just had to fussy cut that heart of so cute 
With all the flowers and leaves



I think I've been liking my layouts more simple but still with lots of colours 


I can't believe how quickly this layout came together 
Thanks for the inspiration I totally needed a bright fun challenge 




Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

7 comment

  1. Glad you enjoyed playing along with our K+ challenge! That big 'K' is amazing...& the touch of gold...yum!!! Such a gorgeous take on our challenge:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ADORE this Anita!
    the huge K is inspiring!
    Love that you have shown restraint and just let that design and the photo sing.
    just gorgeous x
    thank you for playing along with K+ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout Anita!! So super pretty. Thanks so much for playing along this month. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout Anita! I love the large 'K' with the hearts in the background. Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your style is totally awesome on Kraft! Love this x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous take on the challenge Anita. The large monogram is so striking. Beautiful details. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Kraft

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx