Be Merry Card | Couture Creations

by - 10:36 AM

Hi 
sharing a card for Christmas in July couture Creations blog
Wow really when you think about it ...it's really not that long away from Christmas lol
Here is my card ..


I used some of the emporium paper in the middle of my card
Using the Anastasia die set I die cut 2 of the little borders and and tucking them under the top and bottom of my card


I added a bit of lace behind the border and some silver glitter glue along the edge of the pattern paper I die cut the the circle doily in red and just the circle in white cardstock and layered them with a bit of foam tape giving it dimension added a bit more silver glitter glue around my white circle


Then I die cut the ice crystal using the Christmas emporium paper and cut out the be merry for my sentiment and added on top

And the holy leaves from the Christmas label set green cardstock I popped under the flowers at the top and bottom of my of my doily circle 



products used
CO724421 Ice Crystal 2pcs
CO724553 CHRISTMAS EMPORIUM 12X12 PAPER PAD
CO723960 Anastasia Set -Frames N Frills
CO724419 Christmas Label 3pcs
CO724037 Jumbo tip 2 Way Glue
C0721964 Adhesives foam mounting tape, 12mmx4m
C0721970 Glitz in Glamour Silver Glitter glue
CO724290 English roses 1.5cm
CO7424297 Camden Cottage roses 3cm






Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx