oh hey cadet - may Sassy moodboard challenge

by - 3:00 PM

Hi..
Today I'm sharing my take on this months moodboard using chicaniddy 365
I'm loving the bright colours this month 


I started by creating a fun coloured background using a tim holtz stencil
Impasto,pink,blue,green and yellow paint


The I cut a half inch x 12 inch strip 
and a 4 inch x 12 inch strip


Then I cut a strip of vellum on to matte my photo on 
and a circle to add on the left hand side
and used an embossing folder to add extra texture


I cut out a few embellishments fussy cut flowers and added some 
blue patterned paper behind my photo


Then added all my embellishments,title ,vellum and enamel dots





I hope you have fun with this months moodboard 
We would love to see you get inspired 
cards,project life pages,layouts
.....

Check out the products in the sassy store








Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx