Too Cute Together - sassy scrapper

by - 5:11 PM

Hi..
Over on the sassy blog today I'm sharing a layout I created using the new heidi swapp 
Wanderlust collection and gold foil stickers

In the photo is my daughter eve and her guinea pigs teddy


I used the patterned paper background as it wasn't busy and I loved the design


I used a memory Dex gold foiled card for part of my title


Check out the products in the sassy store

Wanderlust Market Bouquet Paper 12x12Wanderlust Vineyard Paper 12x12Wanderlust Basket Weave Paper 12x12
IZINK Aladine Pigment Geranim InkWanderlust Memoydex Gold Foil Cards 12pcWanderlust Foil Kit Together
Open Book Gold Foil Vellum Newspaper Paper 12x12










Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx