Kaisercraft Design Team 2015 Entry

by - 10:18 PM

hi,
over the past year Ive had a lot of crafty fun on the kaisercraft team
and was excited to be asked if i would reapply again !!! yep totally

so here are the projects I'm using for my entry

this is more of an BTP project as ive made it to hang on my wall in my new scrap studio 
I absolutely love these specialty papers that look like frames

I started off with the 12x12 chipboard and traced the frame on to it
Then I cut the middle of the frame out
Next I cut around the traced chipboard and Glued a 12x12 patterned paper
Over the chipboard cut around it 
Added the double sided foam tape around the frame giving it dimension like a real frame 
Then I layered my patterned papers from the paper pad
behind my photo and adding a few collectables and a sticker
From the sticker sheet next I cut some leaves out with my cameo and die cut some flowers 
And added them to my corners and to the top right hand corner of my photo 



CB154 chipboard
T303 foam tape
SB794 Pearls - Snow
T314 Double sided tape
PS384 indigo specialty die cut
P1729 turquoise
P1735 sapphire
SS270 sticker sheet
CT817 collectables
PP959 Paper pad
other :sizzix die - stamens - silhouette cut leaves


I love this beautiful collection of patterned papers my daughter mel absolutely loves it
And I guess I choose this layout of her as I really love the flowers in this collection and the water colour
I'm missing her tones as she is at university 
On the Sunshine Coast 



product list
CT816 collectables
T613 Template -Quarters
P1720 fragrance
PP958 Paper Pad
P1723 petal
P1724 garden
P1727 peaceful
P1728 sunrise
T314 Double sided tape
SS269 sticker sheet
T314 Double sided tape
SB700 Rhinestones silver
EM407 Tini pegs
Other - twine - gliter - impasto - mist

I had lots of messy fun making this tag
product list
PP958 Paper Pad
CT816 collectables
ST912 epoxy stickers candy
T613 Template -Quarters
T314 Double sided tape
Other - twine - gliter - scrapfx chipboard - cotton - machine stitching - texture paste

This tape stand was lots of fun to create lots of playing with a craft knife



SB2315 Printed Tape Stand
P1754 sunflower
P1747 sunbeam
P1753 marigold
P1750 buttercup
KC031 Kaisercolour - Black
TM812 metal drawer knobs - brass


I absolutely love this card I still have it sitting on my dresser 
SS252 sticker sheet mix & match Alphas
SS253 sticker sheet mix & match Doilies
P1591 butterflies
P1600 lace
P1602 demask
SB700 Rhinestones silver
T302  mounting foam


Thanks for looking
 fingers crossed to be part of the team again!!😊

Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

6 comment

  1. These look wonderful, all the best with your application!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Anita, you are amazing! The detail in your work is breathtaking! All the very best with your DT application - you deserve it!
    Deb.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaw droppingly beautiful as usual! You so deserve another year on the team! Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me encanta la disposición y los colores, que son preciosos!!
    Te ha quedado fantástico!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally gorgeous creations Anita!! Wishing you the best of luck, but I don't think you'll need it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning as always Anita! Ur creations are just DIVINE! (No surprise that you were asked to reapply, ur extremely talented! ) look forward to seeing more Kaisercraft awesomeness from you! ♡

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx