have fun and laugh layout - couture creations

by - 5:30 PM

Hi
Today  I'm sharing a layout made with the super lovely vintage rose garden
Patterned papers,embossing folders and some beautiful dies



Here are some close ups of my layout







So here is how I created my layout 
I took a lovely bit of patterned paper from the 12x12 pad
And trimmed an inch of my white cardstock on 2 sides
Then I got the embossing folder and placed the cardstock in it and put it on the floor and randomly 
Stood on it and I done this several times to get a light texture on my background 


Then i glued and machine stitched my cardstock to the patterned paper
Next I Took some patterned paper from the 6x6 paper pad 
and die cut using the rowena die and cut it in half


To add a lovely texture layer i embossed another bit of patterned paper
Using the hearts ease embroidery folder


Next I added a few more layers of patterned paper 


Then using the doily I die cut I tucked one half under some of my layers 
and the other at the top of my layout 


Then I added some fussy cut flowers some daffodil die cuts under my flowers 
and a few little strips of patterned paper that I cut into pendants

Then i added a die cut border under the bottom layers of my photo 
of the cute little penny farthing bike just under the edge of my fussy cut flowers layers

And added a few more fussy cut flowers to the bike and I finished my layout off by adding a flick of silver paint pearls and a cut title.


Couture Creations Products Used




follow the Couture Creations Blog and also follow Couture Creations on
FacebookPinterestInstagram and Twitter

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx