Cherry Blossom - kaisercraft

by - 12:30 PM

hi...
I'm on the Kaisercraft blog today 
sharing a few creations using the new cherry blossom collection 
I love all the watercolour designs I'm a big fan of pastel colours and I really loved all the beautiful florals in this collection I adore the stamps to I used the hello stamp as part of my title for this first layout of my daughter Kara sitting underneath a mulberry tree in our back yard..

"Hello Sweet" layout

I also used a script stamp on the background by stamping it in shimmerz 
And I had to make a cute little floral cut file to add to that super cute flower
Here are the product list
CD101 kaisercard weave white
P1725 tranquil
T314 Double sided tape
SS269 sticker sheet
CS202 clear stamps
P1728 sunrise
P1726 serenity
RS411 sparklets cameo
CS752 clear stamp - texture - script
Other - shimmerz - twine - Ac date stamp - silhouette cut - cotton - doily

With this tag I wanted to have a play around with a few mediums
Texture paste , glitter 

"live laugh love" tag
PP958 Paper Pad
CT816 collectables
ST912 epoxy stickers candy
T613 Template -Quarters
T314 Double sided tape
Other - twine - gliter - scrapfx chipboard - cotton - machine stitching - texture paste


This layout is of my oldest daughter Melissa who won't let my take photos of her 
Every time I've tried she puts her hand up in the way so I scrapped One of her selfies lol 
I'm still pinching my self that she will be 18 on Christmas Eve where's the time gone!!

"Beautiful memories" layout



CT816 collectables
T613 Template -Quarters
P1720 fragrance
PP958 Paper Pad
P1723 petal
P1724 garden
P1727 peaceful
P1728 sunrise
T314 Double sided tape
SS269 sticker sheet
T314 Double sided tape
SB700 Rhinestones silver
EM407 Tiny pegs
Other - twine - glitter - impasto - mist




for more info on the Cherry Blossom collection visit the website

Thanks for looking

Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

2 comment

  1. Love your layouts Anita, so beautiful!!!!! Gorgeous photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty, I love this gorgeous range!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx