Love - Sassy Scrapper

by - 8:36 AM

hi ..
so totally love this mood board at sassy this month
The fun elements and pastel colours with a splash of red with touches of gold makes for fun inspiration 
Just love it..

for this layout i used a sketch from Page Drafts


this pic is of my hubby and i on Christmas day
it was a truly a wonderful day



I also have a free cut file I created for my title here


American crafts white cardstock
American crafts - Amy Tangerine Yes Please 
Scrap Fx - Mini Locks
Kaisercraft bloom
machine stitching , cotton, twine ,sequin, heart pin
dots embossing folder
sizzix die cut hearts


Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

1 comment

  1. Such a gorgeous page Anita! Love your cutfile too, and the heart locket is a perfect final touch...Stunning! Why does your hubby look familiar to me?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx