A fun idea with a diecut sheet

by - 11:14 AM

i had a fab idea the other day i was looking at a die cut sheet from fancypantsdesign and i love the shapes so i poped out all the shapes so now its a stencil

i dont want it to rip ive trimed all 4 sides so it would fit in my 12x12 laminate sheet



so ive laminated it


then useing a craft knife cut out the laminate from inside the shapes


and all these clear shapes can be used on other projects so go have fun and create.... :)


......thanks for looking....



NAMETAG
NNCB

You May Also Like

3 comment

  1. Great idea Anita!!! Love your instructions too....

    I am always in need of shapes...I will do it too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, Anita. I will link you on my blog as I think this is a fun idea and so useful too! Hope that's OK with you. Ann.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx